ONEmenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu for Psvita v03.14 by Gdljjrod
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS/PSX/ISO/CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
- In the option Online Resources, you can see the list of the Resources availables separated by Authors or Creators. (You can move around the authors with the left/right key).
- Added the option to take the titleID of the PSP/PSX game to create the Shortcut. To apply this change, go to Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso/cso/pbp list), put the option BubbleID in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the game's Manual.
- Fixed error when creating multi-bubbles, now each bubble gets its own name.
- Added an option to use the filename ("example".iso) to rename bubbles made with ABM.
- Added compatibility with Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.1
- Fix typo in spanish.txt.
- Added option Lmans new customizable options such as:
- Suspend game: Stop the game running on the psp when PS button is pressed.
- Enable/Disable Plugins: very self explainatory.
- NonpDRM Engine: Load content using Quickrazor's plugin.
- High Memory: Force high memory layout. (Disabled for GTA Native Resolution Patch)
- Change game cpu clock speed: Improves loading speed and game response depending of chosen speed.
- Allows to load selected language at start: English or Custom, loads chosen language if set as default.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.9 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv1.0](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now Manual folder is detected at resources injection option.
- Download Manual option added to online resources injection.
- Vitabubbles repo updated with lots of new resources.
- Fixed template.xml and framesXX.png when injecting images.
- Added option to inject game Manual to bubbles.
- Added Bubble fix option to START menu for fixing bubbles asking to install adrbblbooter on every boot.
- Fix menucolor.bin.
- Added FullBubble-Non Streched in inject resources.
- Added PS button option to Extra Settings menu.
- Added PS button option to Edit Bubble Settings menu.
- Added description for the options in Edit Bubble menu.
- Now you can set an image as boot.png again and inject the desired image, should be 480*272.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.8 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv0.9](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now the preview images look more like ABM made bubbles when switching from full to non stretched option with L button.
- Now the preview icons download is done by threads in function Online Resources.
*modoru* means "to go back" in Japanese and is a downgrader for the *PS Vita*.
- Added support for firmware 3.73
- Fixed wrong version display
- Your device must already run *HENkaku/h-encore* on firmwares 3.60-3.73 in order to use this software. Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 and 3.73 can use this software once a new hack is released.
- Your device's battery has be at least at 50%.
- All your plugins must be disabled, therefore you will not be able to launch the downgrader from a SD2VITA and hence, you must have a Memory Card (or Internal Storage).
- If you have installed IMCUnlock by SKGleba, it is recommended to uninstall it first before attempting to downgrade.
1. Install modoru.
2. Obtain the `PSP2UPDAT.PUP` file of your desired firmware (make sure that this firmware is officially hackable) and place it at `ux0:app/MODORU000/PSP2UPDAT.PUP` (don't install `modoru.vpk` afterwards, otherwise the update file will be removed).
3. Disable all your plugins. Easiest way is renaming `ux0:tai` and `ur0:tai` to some other name.
4. Reboot your device and relaunch *HENkaku/h-encore*.
5. Launch the *modoru* application and follow the instructions on screen.
6. Enjoy the installation and welcome to your favourite firmware.
- Q: Where can I find and download firmwares?
A: Here is a nice collection by darthsternie: PS Vita Firmwares(https://darthsternie.net/index.php/ps-vita-firmwares/). Make sure you download the firmware from the `Complete Official Firmwares` section.
- Q: There are 3 different PUP files in the archive, which one do I need?
A: There are packages with (pre), (systemdata) and (full). You should choose the full one.
- Q: Can I downgrade my 3.69/3.70 device using this tool?
A: Yes, but not yet. You'll need to wait until the next exploit chain is released.
- Q: My factory firmware is higher than 3.65 and *modoru* doesn't allow me to downgrade to 3.60/3.65.
A: Unfortunately, there are some devices with factory firmware above 3.65. These cannot be downgraded (yet). This means no bootloader hack for you.
- Q: Can I downgrade my device to 3.60/3.65 and then install ens??
A: Yes, that's the main goal of this tool.
- Q: Can I downgrade my testkit/devkit?
A: It has not been tested yet, but you can very likely do it. You should even be able to go lower than firmware 1.692, which is officially inhibited.
- Q: How low can I downgrade?
A: You can go down to your factory firmware (this is highlighted in yellow within *modoru*).
- Q: Can I use this tool to update or reinstall my firmware?
A: Yes, you can downgrade, update or reinstall any firmware using this tool.
- Q: Is there a chance of bricking?
A: Not likely, since this application is using the official updater and only makes a few harmless patches to bypass some checks.
If you like my work and want to support future projects, you can make a donation:
- via bitcoin `361jRJtjppd2iyaAhBGjf9GUCWnunxtZ49`
- via paypal(https://www.paypal.me/flowsupport/20)
- via patreon(https://www.patreon.com/TheOfficialFloW)
- Thanks to Freakler for the LiveArea design.
- Thanks to liblor for the name suggestion.
- Thanks to yifanlu for prior research on downgrading.
- Thanks to molecule for SCE decryption utilities.
- Thanks to SKGleba for betatesting.
Pingo is a puzzle game in which your goal is to paint the whole level in as little steps as possible. Try to earn all 3 stars in 60 hand crafted levels!
All this gorgeous art was done by Jumbocube.
RobDevs made a level editor for this game, it was a massive help during development. I'll try adding custom level support to Pingo, so that you can play around with it yourself.
- Added touch navigation for levels
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong message box to appear when player finishes all levels in a World
- 30 new levels with 3 new gameplay mechanics and a new color scheme
- support for custom levels
- improved visuals
- 4 new music tracks
- touch menu navigation
- working options menu
- an easter egg
- improvements to previous levels
- a credits sequence after you beat the final level
- And more tweaks and changes to enchance the experience.
- Use the DPAD to navigate the menus and the game
- Use CROSS (X) to choose menu option and CIRCLE to go back in menus
- Press TRIANGLE to quickly restart the level
- Press START to pause the game
View Github users, repos, and releases from a ps-vita.
RepoHub v00.05 by robDevs
RepoHub allows you to browse GitHub users and repositories using the GitHub API. You can view and download releases from repositories as well.
- User info view
- Authenticated users can now follow/Unfollow people.
- This requires access token have the scope user:follow
- Some code cleanup
- Fix crash when viewing really long readme files.
- Can now search for users and repositories. User the start menu from the Home/Following screen and select *Search*
- Starred and Search Results pages now show *owner/name* for repositories.
- Starred repositories are now sorted by most recent push.
By default the API allows 60 requests per hour, per ip address. For light usage this should be plenty. If you need additional api requests please view the section about personal access tokens.
Personal Access Tokens
Using a personall access token increases the API request limit to 5000 per hour and is based on the token, not the ip address.
Using a token
will also unlock these additional features
- Star and Unstar repositories.
- Submit issues directly to RepoHub on GitHub
- Creating Personal Access Tokens
- visit https://github.com/settings/tokens to create your token
- Select public_repo for the scope of the token.
- Launch RepoHub and press Start on the home screen
- Select Enter Token
- Your token will be encrypted and saved using a key only provided at compile time.
Usage without Token
A user name is still required to use RepoHub. It is used to generate your list of followed users and starred repositories. To add your username:
- press start from the home screen
- select Enter UserName
- Icons/Live Area
This program bypasses the PSN account requirement
when using PSM games.
You don't need this program if all PSM games works for you.
- You still need nopsmdrm plugin for running native PSM games.
- You still need nopsmdrm and nonpdrm plugins for running Unity PSM games.
- Algo and code: Yoti
- Graphic design: 1upus
VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file manager, package installer, built-in FTP and much more.
This homebrew was an entry of the Revitalize PS Vita homebrew competition and won the first prize. HENkaku's molecularShell is also based on VitaShell.
- Team Molecule for HENkaku
- xerpi for ftpvitalib and vita2dlib
- wololo for the Revitalize contest
- sakya for Lightmp3
- Everybody who contributed on vitasdk
- Added support for FW 3.72
- Added support for FW 3.71
- Improved "Refresh LiveArea". Thanks to TheRadziu.
- Added support for symlinks which enables ability to set and show bookmarks and recent files. Thanks to abertschi.
- Added a few shortcuts: left+: show bookmarks, left+/\: show recent files, left+O: QR scanner.
- Fixed bug in ad-hoc dialog where X is always the enter button.
- Added ability to skip pages in file browser and SFO viewer using L/R triggers.
(QR download has been temporarily removed and will be reimplemented later).
- Added ability to move files between partitions by copying&removing.
- Fixed bug where the option to disable warning message was not saved.
- Undone usb changes because people reported an issue with vpk installation with it.
- Added option to disable warning messages when installing vpks.
- Fixed bug in USB connection, where your Memory Card could be corrupted.
- Fixed line breaks in SFO files and long names will now scroll.
- Fixed compatibility with `udcd_uvc.skprx ` thanks to xerpi.
- Added ability to umount all partitions that you can mount.
- Fixed crash when using StorageMgr.
- Added xmc0: to partition list and added ability to mount xmc0:.
- Fixed ux0: mounting bug where it wasn't detected that the gamesd has already been mounted.
- Added ability to mount gamesd ux0:
- Fixed bug where the VitaShell kernel module was loaded but not started, thus it'd run out of memory after some launches.
- Added ability to create new files, thanks to abertschi.
- Added ability to skip last dir by holding L on startup.
- Added support for firmware 3.68.
Vita Account Manager (c) 2019 by *windsurfer1122*
Switch between multiple PSN/SEN accounts on a PS Vita or PS TV.
- Handle execution history.
- Dump console IDs.
- Save and restore WLAN settings.
- Save the current account for later restore.
- Restore a saved account or remove the current account.
- Removes trophies of current account to reduce ban risk on an accidental trophy sync.
- Unlink memory card from current account.
- Delete execution history of current account to discard Homebrew title IDs in it.
A reboot is still needed to clear execution history in memory.
- Remove obligatory *save data* of Vita Account Manager to avoid trophy message after account switch.
- Delete execution history of current account to discard Homebrew title IDs in it before logging into PSN.
A reboot is still needed to clear execution history in memory.
- Write-protect execution history files by replacing files with not overwritable directories.
A reboot is still needed to clear execution history in memory.
- Save the IDPS and PSID of the console.
- Save WLAN settings and restore them.
- Uses an extandable coding framework for easy enhancements and/or extensions. Go fork and send pull requests and/or patches.
Credits for Ideas and Features
- ONElua Team for *AccountManager*
- SiliciaAndPina for *Advanced-Account-Switcher* and *SimpleAccountSwitcher*
- Chihiro/KanadeEngel for *History Deleter*
- Orion for *Vita Toolbox*
- NamelessGhoul0 for *History Wipe Plugin*
- TheFlow for *VitaShell*
- devnoname120 for *RegistryEditor MOD*
An application that allows us to unlock all the trophies of the games.
TrophaxSE v01.50 by SilicaAndPina
TropHAX SE (Standalone Edition) is an application that allows us to unlock all the trophies of the games,
Unlike the TropHAX.suprx addon, it improves its compatibility to 100% of the games. You simply need the installed game and the trophy files inside ur0:/trophy and you can unlock it all.
- Add support for 3.71/3.72.
- Fixed an issue where the timestamp could end up being --/--/---- --:--
- Fixed Issues with inconsistant timestamping, and added support for 3.70
- Attempted to fix some issues with timezones, and bypassed the <1/1/2015 restriction on the PSVita.
- Fixes patch mounting, and also allows you to set the Timestamp of trophys! (Fake SecureTick).
- SilicaAndPina - Lead developer, - working out how trophys work and stuff.
- TheFlow (vitashell): For trop_dat0: mounting code .
- Princess Of Sleeping: For helping me with trop_dat0: mounting.
- AnalogMan: for doing UI Stuffs.
- Zecoaxco: ksceRtcSetCurrentTick();
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.